We understand that you may occasionally wish to return your purchases. We'll be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept:
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
- Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
- Lingerie, jewellery, disposable items such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, if their packaging has been opened. Of course, we will take back defective products.
- Toiletries, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids' products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
- Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
- Products you wish to exchange for a different colour or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).
Please return your non-furniture products in their original packaging, within 15 days of delivery. Double-check that you've included the original invoice, all the accessories, promotional gifts and warranty cards that came with your order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.